• Support customers over the telephone & email addressing and resolving questions related to warranty issues & replacement part orders.
• Responsible for processing replacement part and warranty orders for existing products or units.
• Works with Customer Service, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Shipping & Receiving to effectively and efficiently complete and track orders.
• Processes warranty claims on a timely basis & verifies they comply with manufacturer criteria.
• Reviews incoming warranty claim invoices with a Technical Service Representative to verify correct coding & hours for the repair work completed.
• Works with the incoming warranty inspection team to determine if the part is deemed warranty and then processes the claim accordingly.
• Works with all internal department managers to get the required warranty approval signatures that pertain to their departments.
• Excellent communication skills- verbal, telephone, in-person and written. Possesses well-polished, telephone and face-to-face communication skills with a personable and professional demeanor.
• 2 years related experience, manufacturing preferred
• Strong computer software skills such as spreadsheets, databases, word processing applications, email, etc. with efficiency. ERP familiarity or ability to learn.
• Initiative, service-orientation, interpersonal and team skills.
• Associate degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent require.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Parts & Service